Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ben teaches his Dad!

Yesterday afternoon, I had my Learning Interview with my mum, dad, and my teacher, Ms Clydesdale. My dad was admiring how good my e-folio was for the powerpoint and how I presented it. My dad asked me if I could help him with his powerpoint, for presenting it and making it more exciting for his work.

I thought of these techniques that I learnt off the computer at our school and helped dad with the backgrounds and really good pictures.

My dad said thanks for helping because he would have failed if I didn't help him, because he didn't know what to do. He wants to take me to work, so I can be his right hand man!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Ben, I think it is SO fantastic that you helped your Dad with his PowerPoint skills! Its is great when children can teach their parents!
    Keep up all the great learning :)

    ReplyDelete